A massive protest against JK interlocutor report is held by Save Jammu & Kashmir forum at Tumkur District today. Addressing the protesters, RSS leader Nagendra Prasad blamed irresponsibility of central government for the Jammu & Kashmir issue. Basavaraj of Hindu Jagarana Vedike also talked in the event. There was a protest demonstration followed with a public speech. Later a memorandum was submitted to District Collector requesting to squash the interlocutors report.
Save J&K: Protest report from Tumkur
July 6th, 2012, 6:52 pm
- Bijapur: Massive protest against JK Report
- Koppala: Protest against JK report
- Shimoga: RSS leader Pattabhiram demands rejection of Interlocutors report on JK
- Protest against Interlocutor’s report in Ramanagara
- Mangalore: Massive protest against Interlocutor report on Jammu & Kashmir
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.