V Nagaraj re elected as KSHETREEYA SANGHACHALAK for Karnataka, Andhra, TelanganaDate posted: March 9, 2018 | Short URL: https://samvada.org/?p=33793 | Share:
Nagpur March 9: Sri V Nagaraj was relected unanimously as the Kshetreeya Sanghachalak (President) of Dakshin Madhya Kshetra, comprising Karnataka, Andhra and Telangana states. This is his second term as Kshetreeya Sanghachalak. On March 13, 2015 V Nagaraj was first unanimously elected as Kshetreeya Sanghachalak of RSS for Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana
In the ongoing 3-day annual meeting of Akhil Bharatiya Pratinidhi Sabha (ABPS), highest body for policy formulation and decision making of Rashtreeya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) at Nagpur the news of re-electing Sri V Nagaraj has come about.
Sri V NagarajProfile:
Name : V. Nagaraj
Date of Birth : 23-7-1948
Qualification : B.Sc. M.A.
Occupation : Asst. Administrative Officer LIC of India(Rtd.)
Interests : Deeply interested in the study of History, Archeology, Ancient India’s
contribution to Science and Spiritual Studies.
- An active worker of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh for the past 44 years. Served as Kshetriya Bauddhik Pramukh of Dakshina Madhya Keshtra (South Central Zone) comprising the states of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana.
- Hon. Secretary of the Mythic Society, a Century old and internationally known Society for studies in History, Archeology, Mythology with a Library.
- Member of the Karnataka Ithihasa Academy (R.)., Bangalore.
- Former Hon. Editor of Science Poster Project on Ancient Indian Science – A joint venture of Govt. of Karnataka and Karnataka Secondary School Teachers’ Association.
- His articles on Ancient Indian Scientists have been published in Encyclopedia Britannica Indian Student edition. Articles on great personalities have appeared in periodicals. He has written a book on Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose.
- Has lectured on Ancient India’s contribution to science in more than 300 Schools and Colleges throughout Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh.
- Has given lectures on, our freedom movement, 1857 War and also on great personalities like Swami Vivekananda, Yogi Sri Aurobindo, eminent Scientists and freedom fighters in Schools, Colleges, Youth Camps and on Public Platforms.