Some Snippet news about Hindu Shakthi Sangam
Date: JANUARY 27 to 29, 2012 Hubli North Karnataka
- Location: 10Kms from Hubli Old Bus Stand. 150 acres of land belonging to more than 50 farmers. They whole heartedly gave their land for the convention leaving away their crops for this season. They even have let off their bore well to be used for the Samavesh.
- The area has been renamed as VIJAYANAGARA.
- 15 townships, each accommodating 2000 delegates have come up in this vast area. Each township will have tented accommodation for 2000 delegates, a common Kitchen, a Bouddhik Mantap, a small Dispensary, 450 Toilets which includes equal amount of western commodes. There will be a overhead tank to cater the water requirements of these bathroom and toilets. A small pond of 3 lakh liters of water capacity is constructed in all 15 township.
- A central water storage tank of 45lakh liter capacity has also been constructed. So 90 lakh liters of water will be available in the camp site which will be sufficient for 30000 delegates for 3 days.
- The main function stage will be of 15 feet height. The space allocated for public function is about 40 acres. Here all the shaka activities, Inauguration, Gosh and Sharirik activities and Valedictory function will take place.
- The Tents have come from Agra. The electrification work is taken up by a company from Gwalior. The Sound systems for the entire function will be arranged by Kiran Sounds from Bangalore.
- The route march will take place on 28th of Jan. 3 contingents of 6000 swayamsevaks each will start route marsh at 3 different location of Hubli city. they will meet at the famous Rani chennamma circle of Hubli at the same time. One contingent will have its route march in Dharwad.
- An exhibition has also been organized on this occasion. It will be inaugurated on 26th Jan by Shri Venktesh Kumar, noted vocalist. RSS Gen Secty. Shri Bhaiyyaaji Joshi will speak on the occasion. The exhibition which is spread over 3 acres of land will have 2 Mini Theatre. The exhibition will showcase the Glory of Bharath, RSS, Seva activities, Modern India etc.
- The city of Hubli dharwad will be coloured in saffron through banners, buntings and other decoration. 100 kms of buntings, 5000 banners, 40 circles illuminated and decorated are some of the highlights of this.
- The hon Chairman of Reception committee Pujya shree of Moorusavirmatha Hubli has promised to collect 1lakh rotis for the convention. similarly Shenga Holige a local delicacy will also be served for delegates. Approximately 1lakh holiges will be collected from 10000 houses of Hubli Dharwad.
- A torch relay Marathon has been organized by Hindu Jagarana Vedike. The torch which will be lighted in then historical Shri Veerupaksha Temple of Hampi on 24th Jan will travel to Hubli which is about 175 kms and reach the camp site on 26th evening. The convention will be inaugurated by the same fire of the torch.