New Change: Gopal ji to VHP, Shankaranand will be NEW Pranth PracharakDate posted: March 17, 2013 | Short URL: https://samvada.org/?p=16180 | Share:
Jaipur, March 17, 2013: Karnataka’s Senior RSS Pracharak Gopal Nagarakatte to take a major responsibility in Vishwa Hindu Parishad, a premier Sangh Parivar organisation. He was serving as Pranth Pracharak of Karnataka Uttara Pranth, till date.
Aged 51, a post graduate in Physics, Sri Gopal ji known for his excellent organisational skills. He was serving as Pranth Pracharak of Karnataka Uttara since 2008.
Sri Shankarananda , will be the new Pranth Pracharak of Karnataka Uttara Pranth. He was serving as SahPranth Pracharak of Karnataka Uttara, till date.
The new announcement was made at the concluding day of Akhil Bharatiya Pratinidhi Sabha Baitak at Jaipur this evening.
- In Kerala Sri Sudarshan will be new Sah-Pranth Pracharak.
- Dr Sukumar, who was Pranth Pracharak of Poorva Andhra Pradesh will be In-Charge of RSS Seva activities. Specific responsibility is to be declared. Sri Bharat Kumar will be new Pranth Pracharak of Poorva Andhra Pradesh.
- Senior Pracharak of Gujarat Pravin Bhai will look after the Seva Bharati, a premier social service organisation of RSS. Chintan Bhai Upadhyaya will be new Pranth Pracharak of Gujarath. Mahesh ji will be Sah Pranth Pracharak there.
- Atul Limaye will be new Pranth Pracharak of Paschim Maharashtra. Girish Joshi will be Sah Pranth Pracharak of Paschim Maharashtra.
- Harishji will be new Pranth Pracharak of Delhi.
- Ramkumar ji will be new new Pranth Pracharak of Uttar Bihar.
- Senior Pracharak Ani ji Thakur will be new Kshethreeya Sampark Pramukh of Dakshin Bihar. Ram Navami ji will be
new Pranth Pracharak and Rana Pratap ji will be new Sah Pranth Pracharak of Dakshin Bihar.
- Senior Pracharak of Jharkarnd Avadhesh ji will be new Kshetreeya Boudhik Pramukh. Anilji will be new Pranth Pracharak of Jharkhand.
- In Dakshin Assam, Mahendraji will be new Pranth Pracharak.
No Changes in Karnataka Dakshin Pranth, and Dakshnin Kshethra, Dakshin Madhya Kshethra level, which includes Karnataka, Kerala, Tamilunadu and Andhra Pradesh.