Nagpur March 13: Veteran RSS functionary V Nagaraj will be new Kshetreeya Sanghachalak (President) of Dakshin Madhya Kshetra, comprising Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana state.
Hails from Wilson Garden of Bengaluru, unmarried, 66year old V Nagaraj was unanimously elected for the post of Kshetreeya Sanghachalak (President) at the on going RSS 3-day annual meeting ofAkhil Bharatiya Pratinidhi Sabha (ABPS), highest body for policy formulation and decision making of Rashtreeya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) at Reshimbagh of Nagpur.
New Changes at Kshetra Level:
- V Nagaraj will be new Kshetreeya Sanghachalak (President), who was earlier serving as Kshetreeya Bouddhik Pramukh.
- Bengaluru’s TS Venkatesh will be new Kshetreeya Sampark Pramukh, who was earlier serving as Pranth Sampark Pramukh for Karnataka Dakshin.
- Dr Kalladka Prabhakar Bhat will be Kshetreeya Karyakarini Sadasya. He was earlier held the responsibility of Kshetreeya Sampark Pramukh.
- Kaccham Ramesh, will be new Kshetreeya Bouddhik Pramukh. He was earlier serving as Pranth Sah-karyavah of Telangana.
Name : V. Nagaraj
Date of Birth : 23-7-1948
Qualification : B.Sc. M.A.
Marital Status : Unmarried
Occupation : Asst. Administrative Officer (Rtd.)
Interests : Deeply interested in the study of History, Archeology, Ancient India’s
contribution to Science and Spiritual Studies.
- An active worker of the Rashtriya Swayam Sevak Sangh for the past 44 years. Served as Kshetriya Bauddhik Pramukh of Dakshina Madhya Keshtra (South Central Zone) comprising the states of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana. On March 13, 2015 V Nagaraj was unanimously elected as Kshetreeya Sanghachalak of RSS for Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana.
- Hon. Secretary of the Mythic Society, a Century old and internationally known Society for studies in History, Archeology, Mythology with a Library.
- Managing Committee Member of Gokhale Institute of Public Affairs – A renowned Institute (with Library) of Bangalore.
- Member of the Karnataka Ithihasa Academy (R.)., Bangalore.
- Former Hon. Editor of Science Poster Project on Ancient Indian Science – A joint venture of Govt. of Karnataka and Karnataka Secondary School Teachers’ Association.
- His articles on Ancient Indian Scientists have been published in Encyclopedia Britannica Indian Student edition. Articles on great personalities have appeared in periodicals. He has written a book on Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose.
- Has lectured on Ancient India’s contribution to science in more than 300 Schools and Colleges throughout Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh.
- Has given lectures on, our freedom movement, 1857 War and also on great personalities like Swami Vivekananda, Yogi Sri Aurobindo, eminent Scientists and freedom fighters in Schools, Colleges, Youth Camps and on Public Platforms.
T S Venkatesh, Kshetreeya Sampark Pramukh