RSS announces revised National Team ; RSS 3-day ABPS meet concludes at NagpurDate posted: March 15, 2015 | Short URL: https://samvada.org/?p=25451 | Share:
Nagpur/Bengaluru March 14, 2015: RSS announced its new national team with few changes, on the final day of its highest apex body meet, Akhil Bharatiya Pratinidhi Sabha(ABPS) which concluded today at Nagpur.
There are no major changes in the list of office bearers. Chages are mentioned in BLUE.
1. RSS National Office bearers for 2015-2016 season:
Sarasanghachalak– Dr Mohan Rao Bhagwat
Sarakaryavah/General Secretary – Suresh Bhaiyyaji Joshi
Sahasarakaryavah/Joint Gen Sec – Dattatreya Hosabale
Sahasarakaryavah/Joint Gen Sec – Suresh Soni
Sahasarakaryavah/Joint Gen Sec – Dr Krishna Gopal
Sahasarakaryavah /Joint Gen Sec- V Bhagaiah
Akhil Bharatiya Boudhik Pramukh- Swata Ranjan Ji
Akhil Bharatiya Saha Boudhik Pramukh- Mukunda CR
Akhil Bharatiya Sharirik Pramukh- Sunil Kulakarni (Earlier serving as Assam Kshetreeya Pracharak Pramukh)
Akhil Bharatiya Sah Sharirik Pramukh- Jagadish Prasad
Akhil Bharatiya Sampark Pramukh- Aniruddh Deshapande
Akhil Bharatiya Sah Sampark Pramukh- Arun Kumar
Akhil Bharatiya Sah Sampark Pramukh – Sunil Deshapande
Akhil Bharatiya Seva Pramukh – Suhas Hiremath
Akhil Bharatiya Saha Seva Pramukh -Ajith Mahapatra
Akhil Bharatiya Saha Seva Pramukh -Gunavanth Kothari
Akhil Bharatiya Vyavastha Pramukh- Mangesh Bhende
Akhil Bharatiya Saha Vyavastha Pramukh- Anil Oak
Akhil Bharatiya Prachar Pramukh- Dr Manmohan Vaidya
Akhil Bharatiya Saha Prachar Pramukh -J Nanda Kumar
Akhil Bharatiya Pracharak Pramukh – Suresh Chandra
Akhil Bharatiya Saha Pracharak Pramukh- Vinod Kumar
Akhil Bharatiya Saha Pracharak Pramukh- Advaith Charan Datta
Members, Central Executive Council: Indresh Kumar, Madhubhai Kulakarni, Shankar Lal, Dr Dinesh, Mukunda Rao Panashikar, Sankal Chandra Bagrecha, Hastimal, Sunilpad Goswamy, Mahavir, Ashok Bheri, ,
Invited Members; Central Executive Council:
Balakrishna Tripathi, Sethu Madhavan, Madan Das Devi
All Kshethreeya Sanghachalaks will be invited members of Central Executive Council. R Vanyarajan, V Nagraj, Jayanthibhai Phadesi, Ashok Soni, Bhagavati Prakash, Bajarangalal Gupta, Darshan Lal Aroda, Devendra Prathap Singh, Siddhanath Singh
2. Other few Changes made in ABPS-2015 at Pranth/Kshethra level:
1. Sham Kumar of Andhra will be new Kshetreeya Pracharak of Dakshin Madhya Kshetra includes Karnataka, Andhra and Telangana. His Kendra will be Keshavakrupa of Bengaluru.
2. In Tamilnadu Uttar Pranth PranthPracharak PMR ji, Sah Pranth Pracharak P Shankar, Pranth Karyavah Sambamurthy, Pranth Sah Karyavah Ramakrishna Prasad and Erode Jagadeesan,
3. Tamilnadu Dakshin Pranth Pracharak D Senthil, Bhaktavatsalan given for Hindu Munnani. Keshava Vinayakam given for BJP. Kumara Swamy will be Pranth Sah Sanghachalak.
4. PN Harikrishnan will be new Sah-Prant Karyavah of Kerala
5. V Nagaraj will be new Kshetreeya Sanghachalak (President), who was earlier serving as Kshetreeya Bouddhik Pramukh
6. Bengaluru’s TS Venkatesh will be new Kshetreeya Sampark Pramukh, who was earlier serving as Pranth Sampark Pramukh for Karnataka Dakshin.
7. Dr Kalladka Prabhakar Bhat will be Kshetreeya Karyakarini Sadasya. He was earlier held the responsibility of Kshetreeya Sampark Pramukh.
8. Kaccham Ramesh, will be new Kshetreeya Bouddhik Pramukh. He was earlier serving as Pranth Sah-karyavah of Telangana.