Saving unique Hindu Temple traditions, panel discussion by Organiser weekly in Bengaluru.Date posted: December 27, 2018 | Short URL: https://samvada.org/?p=34488 | Share:
Bengaluru, 27 Dec 2018: Organiser, nationalist weekly is organising a panel discussion on “Save Temple Traditions” at KLE Society school auditorium, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru on 5th Jan 2019 at 5.30pm.
The panel discussion would focus on ways to save unique Hindu temple traditions, nature of threats and overcoming challenges.
Eminent speakers and thinkers and social workers are part of this discussion.
1. Sri S Gurumurthy, RBI Board member
2. Swami Kamalananda Bharati of Hindu Devalaya Parirakshana Samiti, Telangana
3. Smt. Gayatri Narendran, Sanskrit scholar and member of WEBOLIM
4. Sri. TR Ramesh of Temple Worshipers Society
5. Smt. Vijayalakshmi Vijayakumar
6. Sri. Prafulla Ketkar, Editor, Organiser
will be part of the panel discussion.
To participate in the event please register at the below link https://goo.gl/Bhr91s
Alternatively to get more info, please call 8277025046.