Bengaluru : Bharat Niti, Karnataka chapter is organizing a one day National Conclave in Bengaluru on 26 March 2017 at Hotel Le Meredian in Bengaluru on ‘DEMOCRACY, GOOD GOVERNANCE & SOCIAL MEDIA’ with the intention of engaging citizens in contributing to the good governance using social media technologies. It will be attended by more than 300 best brains from across India who include senior bureaucrats, academicians, policy researchers, media professionals, IT experts and social media enthusiasts. The conclave is being designed to create better awareness, synergy, involvement and spread of the topic.
Vishwa Samvada Kendra Karnataka has extended the support in organising this one day conclave which involves Social Media enthusiasts.
Bharat Niti is a leading Public policy advocacy forum consisting of political leaders, policy makers, administrators, academics, researchers, senior journalists, activists etc, with headquarters in Delhi and with more than 30 chapters in various cities and towns across India. The main objective of Bharat Niti is to spread information on public policy matters and initiate discussions and debates on aspects related to various public policies.
Conclave is also organizing parallel sessions for college students and youth to mold themselves into fine leaders that can contribute effectively in the democratic process. Select youth from about 20 top colleges will be attending the conclave and deliberate on policies that matter to them.
During the concluding session, we would be honoring women scientists of ISRO for their contribution for the successful launch of 104 satellites into the orbit.
The conclave has confirmed participation from the following prominent speakers
- Shri. Suresh Prabhu – Hon. Union Railway Minister Govt. of India
- Shri. M J Akbar – Hon. Union Minister of State, Govt. of India
- Shri. P P Chaudhary – Hon. Union Minister of State, Govt. of India
- Shri. B S Yeddyurappa – Former CM of Karnataka
- Shri. Muralidhar Rao – National General Secretary, BJP
- Smt. Aruna Sundararajan – Secretary, Electronics and IT, Govt of India
- Shri. M N Vidhyashankar – Ex Chief Secretary (I&C) , Government of KA
- Shri. Rajeev Chandrasekhar – Hon. MP, Rajya Sabha
- Shri. Umang Bedi (MD, Facebook India)
- Shri. Bala Mahadevan, CEO of Orange Business Services
- Shri. Vijayanand – Secretary IT, Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Shri. Jayesh Ranjan- Secretary IT, Government of Telangana
- Shri. Tinu Cherian, PR & Communication Head, OLA Cabs
- Smt. Chayaa Nanjappa, NectorFresh
- Shri. Pavan Srinath, Head of Strategy and Programmes at Takshashila
- Shri. Vivek Agnihotri, Film Director
and many more from technology companies.
We would like to invite you to register for the conclave and be part of the growing team of professionals that are using social media to push for transparency and good governance. The event starts at 9.30am and concludes at 5.00pm. Please register (https://www.bharatniti.in/conclave2017) at the earliest to reserve your spot. We value your contributions and continued support.
Please free to contact any one of the following if you need more information. Looking forward to receiving you.
|For Karnataka Chapter,
819 7788 007, eMadhav@gmail.com
|For Governing Council,
Anoop Kaippalli (National Coordinator – Bharat Niti)