Bangalore March 07, 2014: RSS national functionary Ram Madhav along with 3 prominent leaders today filed a complaint against Congress General Secretary Rahul Gandhi for his remarks on linking RSS with the murder of Mahatma Gandhi.
RSS Akhil Bharatiya Sah Sampark Pramukh Ram Madhav, along with Justice(rtd) Parvata Rao, Justice(rtd) Vishnu Kakji, Eminent lawyer in Supreme Court Bharat Kumar together handed over the written complaint addressing Chief Election Commissioner of India. The complaint was filed at office of the Anil Kumar Jha, Election Commissioner of Karnataka near KR Circle Bangalore.
The complaint letter given by Ram Madhav is given below:
RSS Complaint against Rahul Gandhi March-7-2014
Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh
Dr. Hedgewar Bhavan, Mahal, Nagpur – 440 032
Phone : 0712 2723003, 2720150
The Chief Election Commissioner of India
Through State Election Commission, Karnataka
Subject:Complaint against Sri Rahul Gandhi, Vice President of Indian National Congress, for his speech at village Sonale near Bhiwandi, District Thane, Maharashtra on 6th March 2014.
The following facts are being brought to your kind notice.
- Sri Rahul Gandhi, Vice President of Indian National Congress, while on an election tour of Maharashtra at village Sonale near Bhiwandi, a Muslim dominated area near Mumbai in district Thane, Maharashtra on 6th March 2014 made a speech alleging that “गान्घीजी को मारा इन्हॊने । आर. एस. एस. के लोगों ने गान्धीजी को गॊली मारी । आज उनके लॊग गान्धीजी की बात करते है । ”(… They have killed Gandhiji. RSS people have shot Gandhiji. Today, they talk about Gandhiji..”)
- Sri Rahul Gandhi had also made several false, unverified and unfounded allegations against the RSS linking it to the BJP, a rival political party to the Indian National Congress.
- Several TV channels telecast the news, video clips which are being annexed to this complaint in a CD as Annexure 1. Reports of the speech appearing in print media are also being annexed to this complaint as Annexure 2.
- The common man of India has very high regard for Mahatma Gandhiji. The complainant wishes to point out that the said statement by Sri Rahul Gandhi was made deliberately with ulterior political motive by equating RSS with the BJP and to spread hatred against the both in sections of the society.
- The complainant submits that Sri Rahul Gandhi has by making the offending remarks in a predominantly Muslim area of Bhiwandi sent a message to the Muslim community that the RSS was the organization that got Mahatma Gandhi killed, thereby hinting that it might do the same to them also. The utterances were clearly aimed at and amounted to an activity which may aggravate differences and create mutual hatred between the Hindus and Muslims and other groups.
- The complainant is a national office bearer of the RSS. He is in Bangalore in connection with the ABPS (Akhil Bharatiya Pratinidhi Sabha) along with all the other senior functionaries of the organization. The functionaries of the organization were shocked to hear about the said utterances of Sri Rahul Gandhi.
- The organization has taken a serious note of the malicious and politically motivated false propaganda by Sri Rahul Gandhi and wishes to draw the attention of the esteemed officials of the Election Commission of India for the gross violation of model code of conduct by the said politician.
It is therefore requested that the honorable Election Commission may kindly use its good offices to take appropriate action in accordance with law and prevent such violations by the concerned leader and the party in the future
Member, Central Executive Committee, RSS
7th March 2014
Annexure 1: CDs comprising the video clippings
Annexure 2: Newspaper report clippings of the above said speech
Leave a Reply