Delhi, 24 April,2021: RSS Sarkaryavah Dattatreya Hosabale has issued a statement to the society during the second wave of #Covid 19. He has appealed all sections of the society to actively participate to resolve the current challenges the country is facing and at the same time to follow the rules set by administration and also to create awareness in the society concerning the same. His detailed statement is as below.
The Covid pandemic has once again posed a formidable challenge to our nation. The infectiousness and severity of this pandemic is more serious this time. Today, most parts of our country are bearing its brunt. A large number of people aregetting infected and being admitted in the hospitals. Hundreds of families have lost their near and dear ones. The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh expresses its condolences to all those who have been affected by this calamity.
Although the situation is critical, yet the strength of the society is also enormous. Our capability to meet the most trying crisis is well known across the world. It is our firm belief that we shall certainly overcome the situation by maintaining patience and keeping the morale up along with self-restraint discipline and mutual support.
Due to sudden worsening of the pandemic, the people are facing the shortage of beds, oxygen and necessary medicines in the hospitals. In a large society like Bharat, the problems often gain gigantic proportions. Extensive efforts are being made to meet these challenges by the union and state governments and also local civic bodies. Putting their lives at stake, everyone in the medical field, security personnel and sanitation workers are discharging their responsibilities as they were doing before. The Swayamsevaks of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, as always, are also actively carrying on various types of services across the country to fulfill the needs of the society. The general society, including many social and religious institutions, recognising the seriousness of the challenge have voluntarily involved themselves in all kinds efforts to bring succour.
It is also possible that destructive and anti Bharat forces in the society can take advantage of these adverse circumstances to create an atmosphere of negativity and mistrust in the country. The countrymen, apart from their positive efforts to resolve the situation, should also be cautious of the conspiracies of these destructive forces.
The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, exhorts swayamsevaks and humbly appeals to social, religious and service institutions and organisations, and also people from the field of commerce and industry to come forward with a spirit of urgency and service to resolve the current challenges and leave no stone unturned in meeting any kind of shortages.
Keeping in mind the current situation, it is necessary for all to pay attention to some important things such as:
– Following the rules regarding health and discipline. Even people engaged in Corona related services should take extra care.
– Creating awareness about wearing masks, hygiene, physical distance, limit to numbers in private and public programs, regulations like curfew, and health related issues like taking ayurvedic Kadha, inhaling steam and vaccination.
– Go out of the house when it is absolutely necessary. We appeal to the Community to restrain daily activities at the local level through collective decision by itself;
– Cooperate fully with administration at all levels, with doctors, medical personnel, security personnel and sanitation workers;
– Also, we request all sections of the society including media to contribute in maintaining an atmosphere of positivity, hope and trust in the society.
– Those who are active in social media should play positive role being more restraint and vigilant.