Bangalore July 31: RSS Karnataka to organise a unique event ‘SAMARTHA BHARATA’, a two day convention of nationalist volunteers on August 23 and 24, 2014 at Gayatri Vihar-Tripura Vasini, Palace Grounds, Mekhri Circle, Bangalore.
The Programme details is as given in the poster below:
For any information contact:
Rajesh Padmar: 09880621824
Radhakrishna Holla: 09731264009
Samartha Bharata is a campaign and a volunteer platform aimed at alleviating social and economic problems plaguing Karnataka. A significant amount of work, undertaken by various organizations, is in progress in the fields of quality education, health, vocational training, civic issues, environment, rural development, cow protection, cultural & literary development and upliftment of marginalized sections like street children, HIV+ people, transgenders and devadasis.
Volunteers in these organizations come from varied professions and socio-economic and geographic backgrounds and they dedicate their time, skills and energy towards these causes. Thanks to their efforts, a huge difference has been made to the lives of lakhs of people across the country. But there is a long way to go for our nation to reach its full potential.
Samartha Bharata offers a single platform for new volunteers and organizations to come together. In future, it will also serve as an incubator for new initiatives proposed to solve challenges and problems faced by society.
A mega convention of nationalist volunteers will be held on August 23rd and 24th 2014, Saturday and Sunday in Bengaluru to introduce people to various nation-building activities. Thousands of people will be converging in Bengaluru from across the state to network, learn how to participate effectively in existing activities and/or to bring their ideas under the umbrella of Samartha Bharata.
YES, I serve my nation
YES, I am the change
YES, together we can
- To transform Bharat by involving people in sustainable social, economic and cultural initiatives.
- Introduce meaningful social, economic and cultural initiatives to help develop a sustainable, strong society.
- Connect individuals to participate through a multi-dimensional volunteer platform.
- Inspire service-minded enthusiasts to develop problem-solving and leadership skills that will strengthen neighborhoods and the nation.
- Provide opportunity to organizations to become partners in nation-building.
- Incubate new ideas and initiatives proposed to solve social & economic challenges.